Re: Coral Growth Rates

Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Wed, 26 May 1999 15:37:29 +1000

Fivefree@aol.com wrote (in part):

> PS. It's no wonder that the majority of evangelical Christianity doeasn't
> accept your message. The spirit behind it stinks and most Christians have an
> innate horse sense that says this isn't right.

The world should know that we are Jesus' disciplines by the love and respect we
have for one another, even when we differ. Sadly we have all sinned in this
regard.

However, failings in graciousness apart, issues such as the age of the earth and
the exegesis of Genesis 1-11 should be settled by humble enquiry, not popular
vote or appeal inner feelings

God Bless

Jonathan

The truth of the