Re: Gastaldo

Steven Schimmrich (sschimmr@ursa.calvin.edu)
Thu, 20 May 1999 09:40:41 -0400

I'm willing to discuss both Gastaldo and Joggins. But I am at the tail end of finals
here at Calvin (meaning I have a lot of grading to do), am preparing materials for a
summer course starting next Tuesday, and am going away for a few days this weekend. I
will do so next week. In your discussions, however, you can not continue to reference
coals which you've seen in Alabama, etc. but for which there is no published information.
I can't discuss something I haven't seen or which hasn't been properly documented in
the geologic literature (so I have to take your word on what's actually there). Agreed?

- Steve.

--
   Steven H. Schimmrich                         Assistant professor of geology
   Department of Geology and Geography          sschimmr@calvin.edu (office)