Re: Private lists like CRSnet

Steven Schimmrich (sschimmr@ursa.calvin.edu)
Tue, 18 May 1999 20:36:20 -0400

Bill Payne wrote:

> Fair enough. A year or so ago you asked if I would address the paper by
> Robert Gastaldo: A CASE AGAINST PELAGOCHTHONY: THE UNTENABILITY OF
> CARBONIFEROUS ARBORESCENT LYCOPOD-DOMINATED FLOATING PEAT MATS. In
> response to your request, I did so
> (see http://www.calvin.edu/archive/asa/199805/0119.html).
>
> I can't recall that you ever commented on my critique. Was that because
> you agree with me and see where Gastaldo's arguments fail? If not,
> please point out where I was wrong.

I didn't bother because Keith Miller jumped in and you and he had long
discussions about coal formation (and Keith knows a lot more about it than
I do).

- Steve.

--
   Steven H. Schimmrich                         Assistant professor of geology
   Department of Geology and Geography          sschimmr@calvin.edu (office)