RE: I am sick of Compromise! That is why I am for Ken Ham becaus

Rasmussen, Ryan J. (rasmussen@mcnamee.com)
Tue, 11 May 1999 09:54:57 -0400

Mr. Streutker wrote:
> Who am I. I am a person who reads God's Word and believes it.
>
> Do you believe Genesis 1-2? If not, then who are you to say
> that God's
> word
> is wrong and that Creation was not in six ordinary day (See
> Ex.20:11)?
> If you
> truly love and fear the Almighty as you say, than why do you believe
> men and not Him?

Oh boy... here we go again...

You know I would normally have time to reply to your comments but you
see I have this massive expedition that I am planning. I am taking an
extended voyage out to sea this summer in search of the four corners of
the earth.

I suppose you think I'm nuts. I understand that you have probably been
decietfully taught that the earth is round by the secular scientific
community and therefor my endeavor may seem like pure folly to you.
However, I am going to make a stand nonetheless because I am completely
sick of compromise. Who are these so called scientists to say that the
earth is round and directly contradict the Word of our God?! I know for
a FACT the earth has corners because God clearly states in His word that
they exist.

Isa 41:9 I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest
corners I called you. I said, `You are my servant'; I have chosen you
and have not rejected you.

Rev. 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of
the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind
from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.

I don't know about you but I believe the Bible and not the idle musings
of mankind. If you were a TRUE Christian surely you would join me in
this great endeavor.

Peace, out.