Re: Life in the Lab -- Fox and the Nobel Prize

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Tue, 11 May 1999 04:53:28 -0700

Dear Pim:

>From your message it appears that socratic philosophy is generally not in
full acceptance with you. That is common among scientists... I am also in
agreement with you there too. So if natural philosophy is the only choice
here -> The God question cannot be answered one way or the other.

It seems to be similar to the conclusion that another group that I am now
consulting with also reached. And with natural philosophy, the Bible will
just be another religious text subject to higher criticism at best, or it
is dismissed as truth at worst. And apologetics becomes meaningless.

"An unexamined life is not worth living"
-- Socrates

Thankyou for your discussions, I enjoyed it very much and it along with a
few others in ASA has proved to be informative. It's time to retire now.

--
William A. Wetzel
icq-uin# 13983514