Re: Life in the Lab -- Fox and the Nobel Prize

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Mon, 10 May 1999 06:05:54 -0700

Dear Pim:

That's a good point... Which God? Paul suggests in Romans 1 that everyone
knows already, and are without excuse. This is called; "inate knowledge".
I usually refer to it scientifically as "instinct". Even if someone has a
Darwinist view, here's my point:

If basic insticts prove usually correct...
And people and cultures seem to have a religious predisposition...
How can one really dismiss religion as a mere dilusion???

It is here that we must employ something else than natural philosophy. It
is here that socratic philosophy allows us to weigh the evidence which is
contained within different religious texts.

And it is here that the Bible wins hands down... :)

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel