Re: Fw: advice from a Christian brother

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Sun, 09 May 1999 09:26:56 -0700

Dear Paul:

Affairs of State, although tragic, are still temporal and are brought for
consequence to action. God is not the author of sin, and He does not take
pleasure in pain or death either.

But - Nations and states have and do receive charge for bringing wrath on
nations that do practice evil. Why Yugoslavia? I don't know, but what can
be said is that until the forced expulsions and political oppression from
Serbia on Kosovo comes to a hault, it is unlikely that the consequence of
NATO and the world "at large" will stop.

When christians fail to observe God's law and fail to recognize His image
in others, the moral imparitive is lost and tragedy follows. Evil empires
flying christian crosses are still evil empires. I am sorry for what will
follow, and I will pray for you and your people.

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel