Re: Life in the Lab -- Fox and the Nobel Prize

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Fri, 07 May 1999 21:56:27 -0700

Hi Arthur:

Under chaos theory (self organization) this is possible. The problem that
exists is the time for the events necessary to transpire. If by manupula-
tion "in proper sequence" molecular arrangements can be facilitated.

I have to admit that this presents extreme difficulties with what we have
technologically at this time. So I will exercise proper "incredulity" for
Fox's claims - until I am convinced by his work when I see it.

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel