Re: visions of what?!?

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Fri, 07 May 1999 10:26:29 -0700

Dear Wayne:

Welcome to the club!!!! I'm an electronic technologist (a cousin to you)!
And as for empirical data to support supernatural phenomena? It is not so
since "repeatability" seperates science from psuedo science. And it maybe
never realized since our God is an infinitely holy God.

I do believe that God does exist, I also believe that a possibility for a
telephone call from E.T. maybe possible. But until God comes with all His
hosts or E.T. drops a dime... We have to go on faith on both counts.

What you can do however, is study and employ some apologetics though. The
field seems to be expanding rapidly in christian ministries and is now in
the curriculum of many colleges and bible schools.

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel