Re: Questions. Article in NATURE

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Wed, 05 May 1999 15:06:46 -0700

Dear E.G.

Then be short, conscise and specific then...

I'll take The Holy Spirit issue first:

What is "spirit": it is defined as that quality which beathes fire into a
body of life. In science - it is metabalism. See your basic biology books
for that. In theology - it is the person of the Trinity that beathes into
us eternal life, and into creation it's life.

Can science detect spirits? Maybe in GHOST BUSTERS they can! But it is at
best ---> PSEUDO SCIENCE. Now as to chemicals in the brain common to what
is called the spiritual life? Endocrinology has already made progress for
this area already. They are well documented in many medical journals. And
it is why many hospitals now have spiritual development centers.

Itemize and specify the rest - And I (or someone else) mightbe able to be
a help to you, and/or speculate on the rest.

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY