Re: Life in the Lab -- Preface

Darryl W. Maddox (dpmaddox@arn.net)
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 15:58:40 -0500

Kevin,

As a new member of this group let me encourage you (and others who may be having
similar feelings) to provide such information to the group and to those of us who
are mostly silent. As a person trained in geology and who took physics instead
of biology (ok, I had three paleontology courses but that was over 20 years ago
and I only took it bacause I had to) this is mostly quite new to me. Even
repeating some of the arguments can be beneficial because as long as you have new
people you will have people who didn't get it the first time, or who weren't
interested then, or it just didn't soak in. Please keep making the effort.

Darryl