Re: Design as Concept, Sign, and Production

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 08:58:19 -0700

An interesting point:

AJ Crowl has mentioned Gauge Theory in support for theism in the universe
which Frank Tipler (I believe) first cited in "Physics of Immortality". I
would like to point out that although Gauge Theory is central to "Unified
Theory" it is by no means established fact.

Also, questions of Universal Wave Function and Reductions are theoretical
as well.

Best Wishes,
William A. Wetzel - N6RKY

--