Re: Dembski and Nelson at MIT and Tufts

Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 13:13:57 -0400

Quantum mechanics is one of the two scientific revolutions of this century.
Many people contributed to its development. I list the names of a few that
won a Nobel Prize in physics for their seminal contribution to such a
scientific achievement:

Physics 1918
PLANCK, MAX KARL ERNST LUDWIG, Germany

Physics 1929
DE BROGLIE, Prince LOUIS-VICTOR, France

Physics 1932
HEISENBERG, WERNER, Germany

Physics 1933
SCHRÖDINGER, ERWIN, Austria, and
DIRAC, PAUL ADRIEN MAURICE, Great Britain.

There are more Nobel laureates whose prize was directly connected with the
further understanding of quantum mechanics as it applies to different
physical problems.

Therefore, do not come to me with this nonsense that life was created in the
lab and none of the discoverers got a Nobel Prize because they were too many
to recognize.

Moorad