Re: Fw: Fw: Disney '99 You've got to do it! (please!)]

William T. Yates (wtyates@vcnet.com)
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 21:20:12 -0800

This is a hoax. A good place to check out virus warnings, chain letters,
etc., that roam around the Internet is the Department of Energy's Computer
Incident Advisory Capability site at http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/. They cover
about everything.
Thanks--BillYates

--