Re: Accelerating Expansion of the Universe

William T. Yates (wtyates@vcnet.com)
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 20:39:43 -0800

Chris Root wrote:

> Hi, all,
> It's been a long time since I've contributed to this list, but I have been
> "out here watching" so to speak.
>
> >Is the Millennium Bug going to be the trigger to the Apocalypse? Or is
> >it another over hyped portent? Just like those earthquakes everyone
> >"knows" are on the increase?
>
> It is no over hyped portent, that I can assure you after months of intense
> study.

As Editor of the Believer's Weekly (a weekly review of Christian web sites), I

just reviewed an excellent site for Christians concerned about the Y2K
problem.
The site is "Y2K: A Christian Perspective" at http://www.christiany2k.com. It
is
a balanced presentation and reminds us that God is in charge. There are many
links to Y2K resources on the web. The review will was posted Sunday (1/4) at
http://www.worldvillage.com/wv/square/chapel/believe.htm. You can subscribe to

Believer's Weekly at that site.

We do seem to have a rather self-centered view of the world...

--
--Bill Yates
--wtyates@aol.com