Re: Descendants and Thomas Trap

Gary Collins (etlgycs@etluk.ericsson.se)
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:36:53 GMT

I would agree with John here. I think of the words that the apostle Paul
wrote to the Galatians (Ch 1 I think) to the effect that if anyone, even
an angel from heaven should preach to them a gospel differing from that
which they had already received, may he be eternally condemned. The
Mormons, and other cults and distorted versions of Christianity which
rob the cross of its power and elevate men to the position of God must
surely come under the category of 'another gospel, another Jesus.'

Gary