Re: Christian biology home page

Steven H. Schimmrich (sschimmr@calvin.edu)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:08:53 -0500

I had to remove their link from my SCICHR Science & Christianity resources
(http://home.earthlink.net/~schimmrich/scichr/scichr.html) web page because
it's been gone so long and no one replied to e-mail I sent asking about it.
No way you'll ever increase membership if no one knows you exist.

- Steve.

--
   Steven H. Schimmrich, Assistant Professor of Geology
   Department of Geology, Geography, and Environmental Studies