Re: Descendants of Wolves, Bovines and Adam

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 19:21:50 -0800

At 02:29 PM 11/18/98 -0700, John W Burgeson wrote:
>Glenn wrote:
>
>" There is no
>correspondence between the account (which must be totally false) if
>Mesopotamia or the Black Sea is the locality."
>
>OK, I understand this. But it does not follow that ALL earth sites have
>been falsified.
>
>Assuming your geological arguments are correct, and I have no reason to
>doubt them, they only falsify certain sites, not all sites.

Of course, not all sites have been falsified. I don't think the
Mediterranean has yet been falsified. It might be someday, but not now.
None of the popularly advocated sites have withstood scrutiny.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood