Re: Thought-provoking e-mail

Jonathan Arm (jarm@rics.bwh.harvard.edu)
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:06:19 -0500

At 03:34 PM 11/12/98 -0800, you wrote:
> I recently received the following e-mail message:
>
> It would be nice if there was a middle ground of texts that would present
>legitimate science within a Christian worldview. I don't know of any
resources
>which do that. If you do, please let me (and Beth Pinckney) know about them.

This question has come up a couple of times, I think. If the texts out
there are unhelpful, perhaps there are those on the listserve who would
consider writing something for grade school that does the job. I know that
this is no small undertaking, but you all have done a great job of
educating me and there is certainly the required expertise here.

Jonathan Arm

Jonathan P. Arm, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Division of Rheumatology, Immunology, and Allergy
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Smith Research Building, Room 638B
One, Jimmy Fund Way
Boston