RE: moon dust info - please help

Arthur V. Chadwick (chadwicka@swau.edu)
Sat, 07 Nov 1998 16:58:48 -0800

At 12:22 AM 11/7/98 -0500, Chuck wrote:

> This weekend, a "free seminar on the creation-evolution conflict" is
>being held in Winnipeg at the Berean Baptist Church. Guest speaker is Kent
>Hovind who, according to the Winnipeg Free Press, hails from Pensacola, FL.
>If I didn't live 120 km from Winnipeg and the roads were better (we are
>having some freezing rain), I'd be tempted to go and hear what the man has
>to say. I just hope that none of my students show up.

I have seen his entire video series. Aargh. He is the worst of the worst.
He makes fun of evolutionists while spewing out the most inane defense of
his views of anyone on the circuit. Typical..."repitles never stop growing.
I f you had an iguana and you let it continue to grow it would become a
dinosaur...". His best line, discussing the fossil hominid situation, of
which he apparently knows nothing, where he tells us parts of Lucy were
found miles apart at different stratigraphic levels..."Id sure like to see
the freight train that hit that puppy!" He is awful, but very entertaining.
Art
http://biology.swau.edu