Re: moon dust info - please help

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Fri, 06 Nov 1998 20:51:35 -0600

At 08:31 PM 11/6/98 -0800, Arthur V. Chadwick wrote:
>New insights on the moon issue emerged from a recent acquisition (that I
>did not purchase!) titled "The Birth of the Moon". The author is Lewis A.
>Manson. The book comes recommended by various notables. It is published
>by "Northrup University" in Inglewood CA. The moon is the result of a very
>recent extraction of the material previously occupying the Pacific ocean.
>This also explains the absence of moon dust. Evidence for this includes
>photos of "moon rocks" taken by the astronauts that are in actuality
>pictures of the head of a fossilized dinosaur from the sediments previously
>in the Pacific Basin. Other evidences cited include the sea cliffs along
>the Pacific Coast that could only exist if the ocean basin was plucked
>out...ostensibly by a fly-by celestial body. Convince yourself! See the
>dinosaur fossil photo at: http://205.165.193.102/dinorock.jpg

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha giggle, giggle...

sorry I couldn't control that. cracks and exfoliations in a rock making it
a dino head? I thought I had seen it all.

By the way, what is Northrup University? There is such a place, but they
are publishing this? What kind of place is it?

glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood