Re: Is it hazy tonight or is the moon just dusty

Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Sat, 07 Nov 1998 08:28:21 +1100

--------------AFEF0D2F2B9270A92EA38FB0

George Murphy wrote:

> Also the Gold of the Bondi & Gold original paper on the steady state cosmology.
> & (I think?) one of the first to propose neutron stars as the explanation of pulsars.

At least Tom Gold seems got it right with neturon stars. Too bad about the abiotic origin
of oil and gas, the steady state universe, and lunar dust. Still, one out of four isn't
too bad an average.

Jonathan