RE: moon dust info - please help

Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 09:33:43 -0500

Jonathan,

I should have references 1 and 2 but they are at home. I'll try to remember
to look at them tonight if nobody else has commented on them by that time.
I think I looked briefly through reference 6 and saw nothing especially
relevant. I've already posted my comments about reference 3 last evening. I
agree that NGM is a pretty good indicator of what the informed public was
reading at the time (even though they did not have a "letter to the editor"
section then).

Most drawings in the NGM at that time showed either bare rocks or a thin
layer of dust.

Chuck Vandergraaf
Pinawa, MB