Re: Debate with Moorad

Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@UNCWIL.EDU)
Sun, 01 Nov 1998 15:20:58 -0500 (EST)

At 10:30 PM 10/30/98 -0500, Tim Ikeda wrote:
>IGOR (trinhmd@jps.net) writes:
>
>> Can ID be incorporated as a naturalisted explanation?
>[...]
>
>It's claimed that ID is something that humans can do. Given that
>few believe humans are _not_ subject to natural laws, I think that
>ID can be used in naturalistic explanations... at least for some.
>
>Regards,
>Tim Ikeda
>tikeda@sprintmail.hormel.edu (despam address before use)

The nature of the interaction of God with His creation will be forever a
mystery to those on this side of death. I believe that the question of
origins is not a scientific question and as such an ID can be indeed the
answer to the question of how everything came into being. However, I do not
see how one can ever write dynamical laws with God as part of the
interaction. God may be absent in the dynamical models of nature that
scientists construct by the very nature of science; however, God is ever
present in the real thing.

Moorad