A request

American Scientific Affiliation (asa@newl.com)
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:04:29 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Listserv members,

Here is a diversion for you. I hope that some of you can help this young
man with the question that he has. I have some things in mind but do not
have the location of the resources. There are lots of proof books but he
needs factual proof work. Thanks for your help. I would appreciate it if
you would let me know you wrote either by a copy or by private note. I want
to be sure he receives a response.

Don Munro

>From: "Chuck" <Chuck_Hickey@email.msn.com>
>To: <asa@newl.com>
>Subject: A request
>Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:28:40 -0400

>Dear sirs,
>
>I'm am doing a research paper for my biology class on the historicity of the
>resurrection and looking for resources that would supply scientific
>evidence. Do you know of any? By the by, I have an old copy of ASA
>(September 1993) and after reading it, was impressed enough to send for an
>associate membership. I would have applied for full membership, but being a
>high school student, was unable to. It is certainly an invaluable centre of
>information and current events for those looking to make their faith a more
>tangible truth.
>
>God Bless.
>
>Christopher Hickey

Donald W. Munro, Ph.D.