Re: Contact of Author M.G. Kline

Paul Arveson (arveson@oasys.dt.navy.mil)
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 16:06:38 -0400

Can anyone out there please respond to this? Thanks.
Paul Arveson

At 3:11 PM -0400 9/8/1998, John Dunn wrote:
>Dear Mr. Arveson,
>I have read a number of articles found on the Perspectives on Science
>and Christian Faith website. Please accept my thanks for all the hard
>work and diligent searching that must have gone into producing such a
>helpful and stimulating wealth of articles. They are a fine source of
>stimulation and encouragement.
>Of particular interest to me is Meredith G. Kline's article on Space and
>Time in the Genesis Cosmogony. In this article he mentions a privately
>printed paper called Kingdom Prologue. I should very much like to
>obtain this article, if I may, and also buy a copy of his Images of the
>Spirit. This latter work is out of print but I wonder if a copy may be
>lurking somewhere. I have tried the book searches but to no avail. I
>should be most grateful if you could either pass on this e-mail, or put
>me in contact with Prof. Kline? Again, with very many thanks.
>I always look forward to receiving information from Leadership-U, where
>I first came across information about your website. There is nothing
>like this in England. The laurels for initiative lay firmly with the
>USA - and for this I thank God that a fine Christian work is made so
>easily available for God's people to benefit and enjoy.
>With kindest regards,
>John Dunn
----------------

I don't know Meredith Kline, but I understand he is elderly; the article
you refer to was a reprint of something written long ago. I hope you
won't mind if I post your request on our listserv in hopes that someone
else may provide a response.

Regards,

Paul Arveson, Code 724, Research Physicist, Signatures Directorate
Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division
9500 MacArthur Blvd., West Bethesda, MD 20817-5700
arveson@oasys.dt.navy.mil bridges@his.com
(301) 227-3831