FW: TWO MOST EXCITING BREAKTHROUGHS! - Spam email

Rasmussen, Ryan J. (Ryan.Rasmussen@mcnamee.com)
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:38:46 -0400

Has anyone else been receiving unsolicited email from these people? I'm
trying to see if they actually have my email address or are simply
sending it to the ASA listserve. Thanks for your help.

-----Original Message-----
From: blondehair66@usa.net [mailto:blondehair66@usa.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 1998 8:40 PM
To: blondehair66@usa.net
Subject: TWO MOST EXCITING BREAKTHROUGHS!

TWO Most Exciting BREAKTHROUGHS in
Health Science in the 20TH CENTURY

ONE: AGE REVERSING MIRACLE---
Medical Science PROVES it is now possible to REVERSE 10 TO 20
YEARS of AGING in as little as 6 MONTHS.
This PRODUCT releases the only substance in the body which has been
Clinically Proven to decrease wrinkles, increase energy, lose
fat-gain
muscle, improve vision, re-grow hair, restore sex drive, reduce
cholesterol
regenerate heart, liver, lungs, kidneys, prostate---and the list goes
on---

TWO: IMMUNE SYSTEM BUILDER---Fights COLDS to CANCERS
NOW--An aternative to the overused antibiotics and other synthetic
drugs-
A natural product that boosted immune systems by an ave.of 1,267 %
in one study group of over 100 people.
* All types of Cancer--- in Remission
*CFS Patients--Recovered and Feeling Great
*Relief from Allergies--Colds--Flu
*Even relief from Lupus--Aids--Hepatitus
20 Years and 20 Million Dollars in Research to bring this Product
to the Public.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
For Complete Details on the Products and/or the Huge Financial
Opportunity with a Very Minimal Investment--CALL 1-800-896-8991
Leave your name and number--We can then provide Recorded Calls,
Websites, Brochures, Tapes and etc.
SJC Solutions 1292 Seven Springs Cir. Marietta GA 30068
To be removed from future mailings, please provide your E-mail address