Re: books

Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 08:59:37 +1000

Inge Frette wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I have come across two books that I found interesting, but the writers/editors
> are unknown to me.
>
> Anyone out there that has read these books or knows something about them ?
> Have they been reviewed in PSCF ?
>
> The books are
>
> "God, creation and contemporary physics"
> by Mark Worthing (1995)
>
> "Religion and science : history, method , dialogue"
> ed. Mark Richardson, Wesley Wildman (1996)

Inge

I know Dr Mark Worthing personally. He is lecturer at Luther College in Adelaide,
the seminary for the Lutheran church. He is a very godly man, a clear speaker and
writer. His book has been very well received by many of the theologians and
scientists I know. It is a highly significant book exploring (among other things)
theology of creation and the theology of nature. The book was awarded a Templeton
prize in 1996 or 1997.

regards

Jonathan