Re: Once more: Is your brain really necessry?

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 20:55:23 -0500

At 02:35 PM 6/16/98 EDT, RDehaan237@aol.com wrote:
>I've suggested before that your description of how God might have created the
>first hominid could be made consistent with Gen. 1 and with your own
>insistence on God's eternal plan, by making God's human-creation act, as you
>described it, part of His plan from eternity, rather than a rather spur-of-
>the-moment act of pity.

But Bob, that is what I have tried to say to you on many occasions. IT WAS
HIS PLAN FROM THE BEGINNING. Just as Christ's death was in the plan from
the beginning and just as the healing of the leper and your birth were from
the beginning. I hope this is clear enough.

>On the topic of Paul's letter (Ephesians 2: 11-21), you wrote, "I would
like
>to point out that the division of circumcised/uncircumcised is not equivalent
>to Adamic/non-Adamic in either Pearce's or Fischer's scheme. So I don't see
>how Ephesians applies to the Adamic/non-Adamic issue. Most of the people
>listed in Genesis 11, descendants of Adam are not circumcised."

Wasn't that what I said?

>Thanks for the Pearce reference. I'll watch out for his outdated
>anthropology. I'm with you on your anthropology.

thanks. I will settle for what I can get. :-)
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood