RE: Drawing Lines

Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 17:09:39 -0400

Bob,

At first glance, this looks too simple a solution. At second glance, it
raises all sorts of questions, such as
* how did sin enter into the world?
* how did Mankind (?) "morally degenerate?"
* how do we read the story of the eating of the forbidden fruit?
* why were Adam and Eve driven out of the Garden of Eden and what
does it signify?
* how do we interpret the curse of "thorns and thistles" and "pain
in childbirth?"

etc., etc.

Chuck Vandergraaf