Re: three overviews of "origins questions"

Loren Haarsma (lhaarsma@retina.anatomy.upenn.edu)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 19:26:52 -0400 (EDT)

Craig Rusbult wrote:
> The past few months I've been writing a series of three overviews
> (short, medium, long) on "Origins Questions for Science and Theology";
> these papers are currently located at
> http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~crusbult/origins.htm

As someone who's been exchanging e-mail with Craig for several weeks,
offering a few suggestions for revisions (suggestions which were
thoughfully, graciously, and positively received), I highly recommend
these papers. If you've spent any significant time discussing origins
and theology, or if you've ever attempted to explain to someone -- in
more than two sentences -- the differences between progressive and
evolutionary creationism or how God can be (significantly) acting in a
"natural" process, I think you'll find this webpage worth your time.
(And quite possibly, you'll find it to be a useful reference for
recommending to others.)

Loren Haarsma