A moral universe?

Keith B Miller (kbmill@ksu.edu)
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 13:17:58 -0600

The following is a post from an ongoing discussion on the Templeton (Meta)
listserve on the origin of morality. I though this post might be of
interest to some on the ASA list. I think the gist of it can be followed
without the context of the larger discussion.

Keith

Keith B. Miller
Department of Geology
Kansas State University