Re: Coal /YEC - Gastaldo Critique I

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 06:19:55 -0500

At 09:54 PM 4/27/98 -0600, Bill Payne wrote:
>As I've told you before, I do not know how old the earth is. Supernova
>SN1987A strongly implies, using trigonometry and the speed of light,
>that the universe is at least 160,000 years old.

I have a question. Did you first learn of the implications of that
supernova from my book Foundation...? The note you wrote me implied that
(or at least I inferred it.). I am curious. And if this is the case, why
do you think the young-earther's have not discussed this object in any of
their books over the past 11 years?
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood