Re: Once again...ID

Garry DeWeese (DeWeese@Colorado.edu)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:31:24 -0600

George,

You captured several points I was trying to make at the same time, except
that I don't think that expanding the spysical possibilities for the
location of the evolution of free moral creatures to include all possible
planets is sufficient to remove the necessity that God know the
counterfactuals of chance. I may be wrong.

Garry