Re: For those who have the time...

Steven Schimmrich (schimmrich@earthlink.net)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:07:05 -0400

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:14:15 -0700 Adrian Teo <AdrianTeo@mailhost.net> wrote:

> If you have the time and interest in YEC arguments, here's one by a PHD
> Zoologist who wrote against Hugh Ross and also mentioned the ASA
> (unfavorably):
>
> http://www.bible.ca/dp-hugh-ross.htm

Anyone ever heard of Borton Davidheiser, the author of this essay, before?
He claims to have a PhD in zoology but never mentions from where. That always
makes me suspicious when dealing with YEC. I'm not saying he's not legitimate,
I just wonder when it's never mentioned.

- Steve.

--   Steven H. Schimmrich   Physical Sciences Department      schimmri@kutztown.edu (office)   Kutztown University               schimmrich@earthlink.net (home)   217 Grim Science Building         610-683-4437, 610-683-1352 (fax)   Kutztown, Pennsylvania 19530      http://home.earthlink.net/~schimmrich/