Re: What does ID mean?

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 19:57:36 -0500

Hi Dick,

At 10:23 AM 4/19/98 -0400, Dick Fischer wrote:

>The idea of Christians and atheists working together and dancing around the
>Maypole of science, clearly blunts the objective of all Christians everywhere,
>whether they are scientists or not. Stamping out atheism and all false
>religions is an integral part of our agenda. I don't know how to be more
blunt >than that.

Since I was the proximate cause of the note Will just wrote that you
responded to, I would like to say that I do find Dr. Provine a marvellously
challenging individual and would gladly work with him to improve the
morality and behavioral standards of the world. He doesn't have to hold my
theology to agree with me that lying, breaking promises, stealing and
teenagers having babies is a bad thing. I don't know Will's stands on these
issues, but on whatever issues we agree, I would gladly work with him. On
those upon which we disagree, we can fight like cats and dogs.

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood