Re: 72,000 year old settlement?

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 19:45:40 -0500

>>>Bulgarian archaeologists made the find at the Devetashkata Cave near
Pleven,
100 miles northeast of the capital, Sofia, the state BTA news agency
reported
Tuesday. " Copyright AP<<<

How, precisely, do they come up with that age? Are we to take their word
for it or are they making an assumption of age based on preconceived
macroevolutionary thought?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net

> From: Glenn Morton <grmorton@waymark.net>
> To: asa@calvin.edu; evolution@calvin.edu
> Subject: 72,000 year old settlement?
> Date: Wednesday, April 15, 1998 5:59 PM
>
> I hesitate to report this, but want desperately to know if it is true.
Every