Re: The Flood/ID

Dick Fischer (dfischer@mnsinc.com)
Thu, 02 Apr 1998 23:31:43 -0600

Dan Criswell wrote:

>I am only defending what is taught in scripture. Fortunately for me
>flat earth and geocentric earth are not.

I know you are. It's a tough issue and I applaud anyone who takes
the Bible at full face value and defends God's word. I would just
submit that you are defending what has been taught commonly based
on a traditional interpretation of Scripture. I'm calling into question
the interpretation not the integrity of those who have believed it.

Actually the flat earth and the geocentric universe arguments were
based on or at least supported by Scripture.

Dick Fischer
THE ORIGINS SOLUTION
http://www.orisol.com