Re: RFEP/MN/ID

Christopher Morbey (cmorbey@vanisle.net)
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 21:15:36 -0800

Howard J. Van Till wrote:

> Christopher,
>
> Minor point: I chose the term 'extra-natural' rather than 'supernatural'
> mostly because Mike Behe has been so meticulously careful not to identify
> the 'designer' whose work he professes to have recognized.
>
> Howard Van Till

OK. I would be a hypocrite if I complained about the reason for the choice.
William Blake and Emily Dickinson (and others) would support you if you
recall what they said about truth. Now that you mention it, yes, it really is
important to be meticulously careful on occasions. Fruits of the spirit can
be known in the most delicate and delightful ways.

Christopher Morbey