Re: Methodological naturalism

John W Burgeson (johnwilliamburgeson@juno.com)
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 15:12:43 -0700

Allan wrote, as a statement for Phil to endorse/not endorse:

">"While I believe the evidence does not support the theory of evolution,
>and while it has been abused as a tool by those pushing an atheist
>agenda, the Christian faith does not suffer if it turns out that
>evolution is true. God can create however He chooses, and is not
>diminished if His work in creation was through 'natural' processes."

I, for one, a supporter of Paul's ID work, would endorse it. It seems
almost too simple. I might observe that the phrase "theory of evolution"
might well be expanded into something more definitive.

Burgy

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]