RE: Coconino - Evidence for a flood?

Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:18:19 -0500

John,

My sincere apologies! I sent this to John Neal and copied this to you
and the ASA listing. Probably the "To" and "Cc" categories ended up in
the wrong place. MSExchange does this sometimes.

Over the time I've been lurking and corresponding, I've never seen you
use a harsh tone. In fact, you have gone out of your way to be
conciliatory in your replies to YEC's. I sense God's love reflected in
your comments.

Normally I would reply only to you, but I feel that I owe all ASA
correspondents should be aware of my intent.

Shalom!

Chuck Vandergraaf