Re: More on the Image of God

Thomas S. Jones (tsjones@indqual.com)
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 08:37:02 -0500

John,

I have to say, that as an observer of this exchange, I have read far
more hostility in your comments than George Murphy's. It is clear to me
that both of you hold sincerely held beliefs in this area and that you both
have drawn your beliefs in this area from a careful study of scripture. You
will not convince Rev. Murphy that he has misinterpreted scripture by
accusing him of self-aggrandizement and nastiness.

I know it can be frustrating when someone doesn't see things as you do,
but lets try to keep discussions on a higher plane here. Please?

Thanks,

Tom Jones
****************************
Thomas S. Jones