Re: Coconino - Evidence for a flood?

J. McKiness (jmckines@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu)
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:54:58 -0600 (CST)

John,

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, you wrote:

>[snip]
> Why? Most of "science" is interpreted through an anti-God predisposition in the first
> place. You call that objective?

I take offense at you statement above, I believe you are poorly informed
concerning what science is and to put it bluntly you do not know what you
are talking about. In that all human endeavors are anti-God, I would not
label science anymore anti-God then mathematics, logic, philosophy,
literature, theology, engineering, or history.

Most of science (like math, or history) is done without conscious thought
of God by the researcher, and most scientists I know become "anti-God"
when confronted by statements like yours above and not while doing
science. (Of course, as in all general statements there are exceptions and
it is the duty of peers to point out bias.)

Please be more cautious and respectful in your statements.

In His Love,

John