RE: [SCICHR] Leading science-and-faith discussions at our church

Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 13:32:48 -0500

Loren,

Wouldn't mind a copy as well. I'm teaching a physical and environmental
science course at a nearby bible college/seminary and need all the help
I can get on presenting the "science and faith relationship" without
"causing anyone to stumble."

Thanks

T.T. (Chuck) Vandergraaf
Geochemistry Research Branch