Re: Science of God

David B. Fenske (dbfenske@axion.net)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:55:41 -0800

At 02:05 PM 2/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I just purchased "The Science of God" by G. L Schroeder (I also bought his
>previous book too, "Genesis and the Big Bang."). I find his thesis dealing
>with relativity and differing perspectives of time very interesting and
>thought provoking. Has anyone else read these books, and what do you
>think? If they have already been discussed, could you point me to the
>archive.

I read Genesis and the Big Bang several years ago and found it quite
interesting too, but I've since forgotten much of his argument. Time to
read it again? But I'd like to know what some of the physicists who have a
better understanding of relativity than I think of it. Do George or any
other quantum types have an opinion on this one?

Dave