Re: NABT

Steven Schimmrich (schimmrich@earthlink.net)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 15:16:55 -0500

At 11:00 AM 2/10/98 -0700, Burgy wrote:

>If you are saying that there are SOME SBC people who hold to the YEC
>(young earth) position, I'd agree. If you say there are MANY, I'm
>doubtful. If you say there are MANY AMONG THE LEADERS, I am still more
>doubtful.

Hasn't anyone done any research on this (YEC beliefs by denomination)?
It would be interesting to know the results.

- Steve.

--   Steven H. Schimmrich              Assistant Professor of Geology

Physical Sciences Department schimmri@kutztown.edu (office) Kutztown University schimmrich@earthlink.net (home) 217 Grim Science Building 610-683-4437, 610-683-1352 (fax) Kutztown, Pennsylvania 19530 http://home.earthlink.net/~schimmrich/