Re: NABT

Robert L. Miller (rlmiller@garlic.com)
Mon, 09 Feb 1998 21:49:07 -0800

Hi John,

I have been in a Southern Baptist church about 14 years and base my suspicion
on personal encounter plus reading SB publications. There are many examples
in writing of SB YEC inclinations and most recently I posted a query here a
couple of weeks ago about and article in SBC Life that contained the supposed
"evidence" of a young earth by geophysicist John Bamgardner's computer model
"Terra."

Bob Miller