Re: Again to Moorad

Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@UNCWIL.EDU)
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 13:58:46 -0500 (EST)

At 09:50 AM 2/5/98 -0700, John W Burgeson wrote:
>Moorad, you stated:
>
>"Life begins at conception. The notion that the joining of egg and sperm
>gives rise to a conscious being is unfathomable. It is a mystery which
>must
>be approached with reverence. The terminating of that life is
>sacrilegious.
>I believe this is what a simple reading of Scripture implies. Man's pride
>is
>a stumbling block to such simple faith."
>
>All the above are opinions, dear friend, some of which I agree with.
>
>You have stated them as claims, but a claim without evidence or argument
>is just an opinion.
>
>As opinions, I have no reason to comment upon them further.
>
> Burgy

Dear John,

That is what I gather from reading Scripture. I have made no claims, these
are my opinions. Remember that in life we make choices, we do not invent or
create anything. These are the choices I have made. You can make your own.
Each Christian has to soaked himself/herself in Scripture and act
accordingly. That is what I understand as walking in the light of the Truth
and growing in the Lord.

Take care,

Moorad