Re: Moorad's other claim

Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@UNCWIL.EDU)
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 09:07:53 -0500 (EST)

At 01:12 PM 2/4/98 -0700, John W Burgeson wrote:
>Moorad also asserted that;
>
>"Cloning will never erase the sin nature of man."
>
>That seems like an unexceptional claim. Not very interesting.
>I might assert that computers will never erase the sin nature of man.
>Or that yoyos will never erase the sin nature of man.
>
>Now if someone wanted to claim the opposite -- that might be interesting.
>cannot imagine what arguments he would bring to the table though!
>
> Burgy

Dear John,

I must admit that my assertion, made with clear intention in mind, did not
allow those intentions to be derived from it. The statement is a criticism
of the possible achievements of science. We may prolong life by harvesting
organs, etc.; however, eternity belongs only to God and not to carnal man.
Man cannot avoid death--will never erase the sin nature of man--and its
consequent encounter with God.

Take care,

Moorad