Re: Homosexuality & abortion

Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@UNCWIL.EDU)
Tue, 03 Feb 1998 08:27:50 -0500 (EST)

At 04:12 PM 2/2/98 -0700, John W Burgeson wrote:
>Moorad wrote:
>
>>>It is clear from the writings of Paul and the OT that homosexuality is
>an
>abomination to God. It may not be to some Christians. Making issues
>complex
>is the sure way to go away from obedience of God's laws. Abortion is
>murder.>>
>
>I will get back to you on this one, my friend.
>I disagree, of course, with each of your three opinions offered above.
>As in all such discussions, we need to be quite clear on what the words
>we use mean.
>
> Burgy

Dear Burgy,

Are you pulling a Clinton on me? Before you get back to me, here are my
definitions:

Homosexuality = physical, sexual contact between two men.

Abortion= interfering with the normal, natural development of a fetus with
intent to terminate life.

abomination= God's view of acts which disobey His laws.

Take care,

Moorad